Friday, June 18, 2010

LITINU; that's Unitil on Solar Panels

Our meter is spinning backwards!!!!!!!!!  We are having a LITINU day here as our meter is in reverse thanks to our solar array!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How cool is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No noise, no polution, no fossil fuel!!!!!  As another day goes by and more sad headlines cross the internet, about 16 coal miners killed in South America,  Chevron's, Red Butte Creek oil spill, and of course the heartbreaking BP spill....it makes me so happy to see that beautiful array basking in the sun...thanks Freedom Renewable Energy for making my dream come true!!!!


Carol Robidoux stopped by today and spent over two hours chatting with me and took a lot of photos.  I'm normally a recluse but I'm glad she's doing this story, it's a great way to get people thinking and realizing THIS is the time to act.   Between state rebates and tax credits, the state of our dwindling resources and daily environmental disasters it's time!!!!! 

It's fun to see Unitil go backwards but it makes me even happier that we are doing everything we can to make a smaller dent in the world's eco system.
















No comments:

Post a Comment